- Top Page
Royal Hotel Uohachi, hereafter referred to as Uohachi, recognizes the vital importance of the personal information provided by our customers; and we understand the proper handling of this information is our important responsibility. Uohachi promises to protect customer information according to the following guidelines.
- Uohachi’s collection and use of personal information complies with appropriate laws, regulations and standards.
- Uohachi’s collection of personal information is done through fair means, and complies with all appropriate laws and regulations.
- Uohachi uses personal information for the following purposes:
- 1.Correspondence regarding creation of customer contracts, contract fulfillment, service agreements, responding to customer inquiries, and/or confirmation of customer-related items as required.
- 2.Share information with transport companies, settlement companies and/or communication companies regarding creation of customer contracts, contract fulfillment, service agreements, responding to customer inquiries, and/or confirmation of customer-related items as required.
- 3.Sending e-mail newsletters and/or direct messages from Uohachi to the customer. However, use of information for these communications may be stopped upon customer request.
- 4.Data for internal company analysis, etc. to improve customer service and business practices.
- 5.Other purposes declared in advance online and/or in the customer contract.
- Uohachi will only use personal information for the above purposes within the range of common sense business practices.
Likewise, personal information will not be shared with an outside party without the customer’s consent except in cases required by laws and regulations, court orders and/or other legal proceedings.
- Uohachi will conduct safe management of personal information within appropriate range of security to prevent loss, leakage and falsification.
- Customer requests for the correction, disclosure, suspension of use and/or deletion of personal information will be processed through the following means, within a reasonable range of compliance to the law, and with prompt response.
- Uohachi’s system of business practices is based on the proper management and use of essential personal information.
- Our staff are trained and educated thoroughly in order to ensure the protection of personal information, as well as to recognize the vital importance of personal information as enforced by this policy.
- If any changes to this policy are made, they will be described on this website or via individual emails.